Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Adoption!!!


We are excited to let you all know that I had the incredible privilege of leading our daughter Maddy to Christ tonight. We had the Lord's Supper at church this morning and she was upset because she couldn't take part. I told her that we would talk about it this evening and explain to her what was happening. She had lots of questions but also knew the answers to a lot of them too. God is so good to allow Michelle and I the privilege of leading 2 of our children to Christ at a young age. Please pray for us and for Maddy as she begins her new life in Christ as a fellow heir to the throne of grace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for Maddy's decision! The blog photo reminds me of the mountain cabin David and I were at this weekend. Lot's of time to reflect, pray, and thank God for things He has done in just the last week!
See you soon,
Teresa Fitzsimons

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you must be so proud and just thrilled! Looking forward to the first class this Sunday!
Cristi Cunningham