Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sunday's on the way!

Pray for Sunday. As I sit here and write this there are about 2 1/2 days until we meet together as a brand new class. I am excited about what God is going to do in us and through us as a class. I have been praying for each of you that will be there this week (not even knowing who that may be.) God has an amazing way of taking my own plans and expectations and squashing them only to leave me amazed at what His plans are. I don't know if there will be 2 people there or 20 but I do know this, God has chosen each person that will be in that room Sunday morning and I am excited to see who He has hand picked to serve Him along side Michelle and me.
Come in expectation of the Holy Spirit to do a mighty work in us and through us.
Salt and Light,
Billy

No comments: